Do you LOVE animals and have a flexible schedule?
Then, Pampered Petz may be the place for you! We are continuously growing and always looking for more fantastic sitters to join our team. Please read through our job description and if you think it may be right for you, then fill out the form below. If we have any openings available and feel that you would fit on our team, then we’ll be in touch. Thank you for your interest!
Pet owners hire a pet sitter when they are not able to be there to take care of their pets. They don’t want to kennel the pets, or impose on a neighbor or a relative. They are looking for a professional who will dedicate their love and attention to the pets. Some of the services you are required to perform are:
Feed & water pets at scheduled times
Lots of LOVE & ATTENTION
Scoop & change litter box
Pick up mail, newspapers, fliers
Exercise & brushing
Alternate lights & blinds, check on overall security of home
Having a strong character and being detail oriented is critical to this position, as our clients trust us with a great responsibility. Communication is very important. Schedule changes happen frequently so you must be able to be reached quickly. Smart phones and GPS are a must!
The perks are many, including great pay, a flexible schedule (not your 9 to 5) with flexible hours. You will get plenty of exercise and time outdoors and the pets are lavish with their love and affection. This job is not for everyone but for the right person, it is very rewarding!
- You must be a responsible, reliable adult
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Own a smartphone
- Own a reliable vehicle
- Be able to pass a thorough background check
- Be willing to help with client requests on holiday
- (including Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years)
- Be able to make at least a 12 month commitment to Pampered Petz
- Be available to do at least one of the following:
- Mid-day work M-F between 11am-2pm
- Vacation Care (between 1-4 visits/day) must be able to do visits in the morning, afternoon and evening
- Overnight Care(includes making dinner visits between 2-4pm and staying overnight at client’s home from 9pm-7am)